Dreame D9 Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner 3000Pa Suction Laser Sensor Navigation Au Version
Brand: Dreame (Xiaomi Ecosystem)
Type: Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Battery Capacity: 5200mAh
Water Tank Capacity:270ml
Dust Bin Capacity: 570ml
1x Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1x Side Brush
1x Power Cable(AU)
1x Mop Rack
1x Mopping Pad
- Complete mopping convenience
- Engineered to make mopping effortless
- Mop again and again. Automatically, A huge 270ml water tank. Enough to clean a 63sqm (680sqft) apartment more than 3-times or a 200sqm (2600sqft) home in one go1.
- Even cleaning every time. Mopping with the weight of water in a tank means floors don’t get properly cleaned. A
- Precision water control
- Choose the right amount for different floors with 3 mode.
- Virtual barriers
- No-mop, and No-go zones for added control
- Mop floors, not carpets. No one wants their carpets mopped. Put a stop to that with virtual no-mop zones and barriers. Place them on any carpets and block off carpeted rooms, so you can mop without worry. Take off the mop unit and no-mop barriers disappear, giving D9 free rein to vacuum your entire home. Use no-mop zones and barriers with no-go zones and barriers for total control over where your D9 goes.
- Powerful suction
- Draw up dirt, even from deep in carpets
- Intense and continuous suction. If your vacuum has weak suction, it leaves behind as much as it collects. Inside D9 is a specialized fan have upto 3000Pa Suction Power, channeling its airflow through carefully designed pathways. The suction it creates is strong enough to lift even AA batteries. Dust on hard floors is no obstacle; neither is dirt ground into the carpet. Suction even stays strong, even when the dustbin is full.
- Total App control
- Pre-set everything from schedules to power
- Every drop at your command.
- From the app, choose the right water flow for any floor type, low-flow on stone, to high-flow for grimy kitchens. When mopping starts, it pumps extra water to wet the mop. If cleaning small areas, it turns off the water where it’s already been. And when it's done, it shuts the water off allowing the mop to start drying as it returns to the dock.
- Total cleaning control
- D9 understands your home’s layout. Its laser rangefinder spins at 300rpm, sending 360° area scans through a custom algorithm in real-time. Using that data, it creates a 98% accurate floorplan map, and it knows where rooms are. With that, you can schedule cleans for one room, many rooms, or your whole home with a few easy taps on your phone.